New and Improved...
Putting you in control
Controlled by a “Push-Pull” control but powered by fluid power, the 4605 hydraulic servo cylinder allows you to produce half-a-ton of force with minimal human effort. This product can be used to control a system where large forces are required but fingertip actuation is desired; examples of such applications are controlling waterjet-reversing buckets, steering systems, CP propeller lever mechanisms, and mechanical gear boxes.
- Up to 1160 lbf [5170 N] of force output achievable at the tips of your fingers
- Stainless steel, brass, and aluminum construction provide protection against harsh environments
- Mechanical actuation (via control cable or other means)
- Compact design
- Easy to install and operate
- Available in 4, 6, and 8 inch cylinder strokes [10, 15, and 20 cm]
- Compatible with third party and Kobelt’s Push-Pull controls.