We offer custom brake solutions built to OEM specifications with short lead times.
Our Braking System Industries
Our brake systems and equipment
are used in innumerable applications, including oil and gas draw works, marine, mining, forestry, materials handling, offshore mooring winches and amusement park rides. We build durable brake systems that are used in a number of industries around the world
, capable of small to very large sizes.
More About Kobelt Industrial Braking Systems
For over three decades, Kobelt has been manufacturing rugged, durable disc brakes for the oil and gas, mining, manufacturing and maritime industries. Built using bronze and stainless steel, Kobelt brakes provide solid, reliable control for draw-works, hoists and winches, as well as propeller shaft brakes for marine vessels and other applications. Kobelt’s line of air-applied disc brakes
and hydraulic actuated brake systems
accommodate a broad range of torque requirements and are configurable to customer specifications.
Our in-house bronze die casting
ensures that Kobelt brakes are well suited for use in harsh, corrosive environments. Furthermore, our broad range of sizes and configurations ensures that there is a solution for your specific application. From an operational perspective, components subject to wear are easily accessible for adjustment or replacement in order to minimize downtime and lower maintenance costs. Kobelt’s vertically integrated factory enables industry-leading fulfillment times whether for standard products or custom alterations to fit specific requirements.
Features & Benefits of Industrial Braking Systems
• Quality bronze & stainless steel construction for durability and reliability
• Wear affected components are accessible for ease of pad replacement & maintenance
• Air vented discs for efficient heat dissipation
• Vertical or side mount installation configurations
• Air applied calipers utilize diaphragms for accurate control capability
• Long-lasting in harsh & corrosive environments for lower cost of ownership
• Industry-leading manufacturing & fulfillment times
• Replacement parts can be installed quickly & efficiently with little downtime
• Wide range of sizes & clamping forces
Please download & send the Qualification Form below to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.