Kobelt Marine Pneumatic Controls
Kobelt Pneumatic Control components are the most reliable controllers for marine propulsion packages and deck machinery. Our engineering department has done an excellent job in simplifying designs, by eliminating many moving parts and yet retaining all the essential safeguards for propulsion package timing. The simplicity in design, in conjunction with our selection of materials, makes Kobelt the number one choice for Marine Pneumatic Controls.
Marine Pneumatic Controls lend themselves extremely well for multi-station remote control, interlocks and time delays, automatic load share and automatic load control. We can also provide all necessary alarm functions, control-consoles and console-tops for your complete turn-key package.
Pneumatic Control Heads
Our pneumatic control heads are available in polished bronze, chrome plated and black epoxy. The components are manufactured from non-corrosive die-cast silicon bronze with stainless steel hardware. Kobelt has a vast variety of interchangeable components and it is very easy for us to produce custom-made pneumatic control heads, all simply assembled from standard components in various configurations.
View Pneumatic Control Heads
A pneumatic actuator is a part of the Kobelt pneumatic control system. We manufacture different types of actuators:
- 4204 Pneumatic Actuator is a pivot mounted spring centered cylinder. This cylinder is mostly used for the control of marine hydraulic reverse reduction gears and serves as a three-position actuator providing control over the hydraulic clutch valve.
- 4108 Pneumatic Positioner is used to position throttles, variable delivery pumps and innumerable items that need infinite positioning.
- 4207 Actuator is used in conjunction with pressure control head 2543, it provides infinite positioning in two directions. It is best suited for accurate positioning and control of variable hydraulic pumps, variable hydraulic valves or governors.
- 4105 Single Direction Pneumatic Throttle Actuator is meant for light duty applications and it is equipped with a maximum speed stop and idling stop.
- 4107 Pneumatic Throttle Actuator is for accurate positioning and control of governors, throttles and valves, used anywhere where low and medium force positioning is required.
View Pneumatic Actuators
Kobelt can provide all components necessary for a complete turn-key pneumatic control system, including all bronze and stainless-steel quick release valves, shuttle valves, one-way check and choke valves and accumulators.
View Pneumatic Valves & Parts
Pneumatic Controls - Installation & Maintenance
Assisting your technicians and engineers with properly installing and maintaining our controls has always been a number one priority at Kobelt. We offer detailed instructions for your boat throttle system, as to how the pneumatic control system works, how best to install a system of this kind and how to best maintain a pneumatic control system.
Browse our product catalogue and contact us with any questions about pneumatic controls.